It’s likely that we will be in various kinds of lockdown for many months. Here, at Thorncliffe | Your Shout, we've been working hard to ensure that genuine and effective public consultation can continue using an online platform that replicates both the good points of traditional exhibitions and the opportunities granted by online engagements. Your team will give a live presentation – and you can have up to six presenters – and a host will receive live written questions from the watching audience. The team can answer those questions and receive follow-ups.
It works on phones, tablets and desktop computers and is completely intuitive.
We have carried out a number of these Town Hall sessions using our CommunityUK.live platform. Council officers and senior councillors have praised the outcomes. Highlights:
- Residents don’t need to download anything in advance. No Zoom, no Teams, no Skype, nothing. Just go online and join in.
- There’s no limit to the numbers that can take part.
- Audiences can participate but can’t dominate proceedings, meaning that all residents can contribute equally.
- We can require participants’ sign in OR allow open access – it depends what is best for your project.
- Numbers of participants are recorded, as is the session itself, ensuring full accountability.
Fill out the form below to find out more, or for a demo.